Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shiseido & Teen Vogue LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER event!


I will be live painting beauty illustrations at the SHISEIDO and Teen Vogue LIKE MOTHER,
 LIKE DAUGHTER event this Saturday, November 16th, 2-4 P.M. 

Teen Vogue's Beauty & Health Director Elaine Welteroth will be sharing her best kept
 beauty secrets passed down from her mother.(Elaine and her mother are illustrated on the right:))

I feel honored to have the opportunity live-painting for Teen VOGUE, it's always an inspiring
 magazine that I love to spend some quality time reading. 

Fun coincidence: as for Shiseido, my mom has always been a loyal customer, so do I.
It's a true bliss to working with a brand that you always loved and trusted. 


I'm looking forward to live-painting on site for this special event!
Hope to see you there!


We have made a few versions for the event invite, this one was not the final version. 
But I still like it! Thought to share it with you too! 
It's a little cliché but still sweeeeet.

And here's one of the outtakes. 

In the beginning we were going to go with the portrait direction instead of full body 
illustration for this project. We ended up making full body illustrations of the beauty director
 and her mother. 

I love how the final invite turned out, but the process is always equally precious~! 

I'm looking forward to live-painting on site for this special event!
If you are in the area and interested in this event!
I'd love to see you there!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. such an amazing process to get it just right, different pieces to consider and to create. It looks wonderful and if i were in the area i would certainly stop in and watch you paint and say hello.

    ReplyDelete